Perforoc is specialized in developing cost effective foundation solutions that meet the needs of our clients. Micro-piling is a technique mastered and offers bearing load capacity of over 200 tons with small micro-piles ranging from 5'' to 16'' (125mm to 400mm).
Those micro-piles can be installed to a depth of 60m. When needed, they are designed to work under compression and tension simultaneously. The drills and Perforoc's methodology have been adapted to allow micro-piling in any type of soil and even on water. They can also be installed at any angle desired. Micro-piles' load is taken over by the external tube, the anchor itself and by the injected grout.
- Can be installed in any type of soil;
- Allows for minimal vibration keeping structural integrity;
- Resistant to very high vertical, horizontal and tension load;
- Can add an anchor rod to maximize bearing load capacity or to stabilize in traction;
- Cost effective bonding solution to existing structures;
- No excavation needed;
- Can be installed at any angle.